Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sarah Grace's Jazz Party


Welcome to Sarah Grace's Jazz Party! I am your host, Sarah Grace, here on WSUM 91.7FM Madison, and you've been invited to the party of a lifetime! If you like hearing an eclectic selection of jazz music, movie quotes, puns and random facts, then this is the show for you! It is hard to believe that I have already been a DJ for a semester already and I said those exact lines every Saturday from 4-5pm. It just seemed like yesterday I was a trainee struggling to remember which button to push, how to adjust the volume, and how to select a  PSA off the BSI. If you were to ask me, "Sarah, where do you see yourself in college?' I would not have thought I would be working in a college radio station, let alone having my own show to run every week! I still think about how different my college experience would have been had I not signed my name up on the list. I am so glad that I took the risk though. You begin to live fully live your life once you step out of your comfort zone. That is when life becomes more fun and gets even more interesting! If I could give one piece of advice to people, it would be to explore your options, try new things,  and take advantage of opportunities that are presented in front of you. You never know what the future has in store for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment